Orite!

Guest john maccyd

Guest john maccyd

Hi all, my name is john macdonald, im from scotland, always bin into hunting, never get enuff time for it though, love the ausse dogs and style of hunting hope to be over there one day, until then i'll just keep dreaming.

cheers

ps btw I cant see any pics, says I dont have permission, any ideas?

cheers guys, will do, got a question btw, was reading up somewhere that u guys have the largest feral dogs in the world some going over 75kgs, is that true?

No mate,

They get pretty big but 75kg is off the mark. More around the 20 to 25kg mark if they breed with domestic dogs they can get bigger but anything over 35 to 40kg would be extremely rare in my opionion.

cheers

Guest john maccyd

cheers guys, I was meanin domestic gone wild, cos I have seen a couple of dingoes over here and they were kinda small bout 15kgs, would imagine that if some of the big luggers went wild wouldnt be much that would be safe from them eh? Any one on here from a place called bathhurst? Got a mate from over there and he still owes me a tenner for paying for a lapdance for him :) (i wasnt dancin btw)