Introduction.

hows it going mate, handy dog you got there, where'd he come from?

cheers gav

Gav bought him off boardogs site as a pup he was bred by Matt11 from this site.

Took along time to hit his straps but persistance has paid off, hes going great.

post-702-1193649452_thumb.jpg

post-702-1193649510_thumb.jpg

hi rick

im originally from moree area, how long have you lived there? some good pigs on the right places down there.

cheers

chris

Yeah Chris been here all my life and still some good numbers about but size has fallen away over the years.

• 2 weeks later...
G day mate welcome. got some nice pork there mate. does that dog lug at all?? Just curios. nice looking mutt

Cheers MOJO

Dog lugs every now and then lugged two 51 kg pigs one after the other , one boar one sow one day but went to grab the boar and he let go so had to put quad runner on top and use a claw hammer as i had forgotten my gun , then we hit up a sow 51 kgs as well and he never looked like letting go so i thought to my self he'd finally turned the corner and was going to lug up , but the following week just bailed and never looked like going in which suits me as im to slow get to the dogs nowdays so i carry a tracker and a gun and havent missed get pigs with him every time ive been out for last eight months and i go at least once a week quite often twice , Rick L