Another New Member

Hi guys,

My name is mick and thought i'd join this site to see what gos on here and if i can glean any useful knowledge that may have slipped past me over the years. I live in Moree nsw and have the good fortune of working and living on a sixty thousand acre property between mungindi and collerenibri which has a number of watercourses running through it so i get to hunt fairly regularly.......... as often as i can!

I have been hunting with dogs for about five years and have been fortunate enough to meet a breeder from uralla who has supplied me with his line of dane x mastiff dog...... i can't speak highly enough of this line of dog and i know he's regularly got pups if you guys are ever looking.

Just looking To see what goes on on here and maybe gain some more knowledge on dog training techniques and the like.

cheers all

Welcome Ticko , you weren't a plumber before taking to farming by any chance

G'day Ricko,

Na mate,I've never been a plumber, actually a diesel fitter by trade, out of curiosity why did you ask?