Hi. Finally found a worth while site! Good job. Bit of an intro I suppose, only because they asked 'nicely' and pretty much make me do this... 24 y/o Bundy gal here.

Even though I can't be out there all the time, atleast I can get a bit of a fix hearing all your stories. Could get a little jealous though....

Cheers all!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I know what you mean Dayborohunter, once ya work your way around its good. I think with your photos, its probably the size. Try making them smaller, when I tried I had the same problem but couldn't have been arsed trying to shrink them last night. You'll figure it out.

Cheers all.

Enjoy the long weekend!! :mistick_beer:

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I know what you mean Dayborohunter, once ya work your way around its good. I think with your photos, its probably the size. Try making them smaller, when I tried I had the same problem but couldn't have been arsed trying to shrink them last night. You'll figure it out.

Cheers all.

Enjoy the long weekend!! :mistick_beer:

http://www.ozziedoggers.org/forum/Resizing-Photos-t406.html

Well, there ya go. Brendan, Thanks for your help mate! That should make it a whole lot easier.

No worries. If you or any other new members are having any problems working out any of the features have a look in Forum Help down the bottom of the main index page. If you can't find the answer you need do a new post in there and one of the Mods or existing members will try to help you out. Post as many pics as you like, hope you enjoy the forum. :mistick_beer: