G'day From The Bullet Factory

G'day I'm a Keen hunter and bullet maker as well. Just thaught that I'd drop by and say g'day and have a look at your forum.

To be honest I havn't done much in the way of hunting with dogs and mostly hunt alone with a rifle and some times a bow.

I'm keen to give dogging a go and am very interested to have a look through your posts. Any form of hunting is great fun for me and before I was old enough to be trusted with a gun I used to hunt rabits with traps. I realy enjoy the bush and have spent much time wandering about central NSW and South Australia.

G'day I'm a Keen hunter and bullet maker as well. Just thaught that I'd drop by and say g'day and have a look at your forum.

To be honest I havn't done much in the way of hunting with dogs and mostly hunt alone with a rifle and some times a bow.

I'm keen to give dogging a go and am very interested to have a look through your posts. Any form of hunting is great fun for me and before I was old enough to be trusted with a gun I used to hunt rabits with traps. I realy enjoy the bush and have spent much time wandering about central NSW and South Australia.

G'Day mate Welcome, Where bout you live now im currently on the central coast nd hate it lol. I Was working near wiesmans ferry today at this place I was driving past and spotted bout 8 pigs near the road im ganna go see the people near where i spotted them next week to see if they would allow me permission to go on nd hunt if you still on the coast let me know mate if you are interested cheers....

Welcome to the site mate.........i dont think there's many bowhunters on ere (correct me if im wrong any1) so will be good to hear sum of your yarns ive always been keen to try bowhunting, anyways welcome again bud

hey mate I just bought a compund bow the other month and im keen to try it out cause I cant get my gun licence back till sept this year frign scared bloke who was giving my now ex a hard time he got a AVO on me :angry: so yer with that i cant get me licence back till avo runs out. So bought a 60plb compound and got bout 8 broadhead tip arows and keen to try it of been hitting the trees from a fair distance with the practice arrows so yer keen to try on live game now lol...

Welcome aboard

So what sort of bullets do you make??? and if you love your shooting you would probably do well with a kelpie or something along those lines. get the best of both worlds that way.

Cheers

Mick

G'day Mick,

I make a few different sizes pretty much from 30 cal up to 458 with a few sizes missing in between. They are swaged jacketed bullets made especially for hunting Aussie game. You'll find a bunch of stuff on my web page if you google the bullet factory or secant0give you'll find it easy enough there are heaps of pics and stuff on there and a bunch of info as well. I also make field points and broad head adapters. I used to make a few borad head as well but I just havn't had time of late. If you google secant0give the "0" is a zero not an o.

• 3 weeks later...