New To This Site

cheers fellas  good to say gday to you all here,  hows everything going,  ive lined myself upmy first trained hunting dog , ive heard there is some non genuine people selling dogs that are not what they are sposed to be  , but im confident the bloke im gettting this one off  is genuine, lets hope hey?

cheers fellas  good to say gday to you all here,  hows everything going,  ive lined myself upmy first trained hunting dog , ive heard there is some non genuine people selling dogs that are not what they are sposed to be  , but im confident the bloke im gettting this one off  is genuine, lets hope hey?

Have you paid for the dog already KB1 ?

i would do more research than taking someones word. alot blokes get burnt buying "going" pig dogs.

footage, trials, money back guarentees, contracts, seeing the dog work, all things i would be looking at myself.

Have you paid for the dog already KB1 ?

i would do more research than taking someones word. alot blokes get burnt buying "going" pig dogs.

footage, trials, money back guarentees, contracts, seeing the dog work, all things i would be looking at myself.

x3 welcome bud hope the dog works out for you heaps of rogues selling dodgy dogs