Hello There. New Guy Here

Guest Alby5606

Guest Alby5606

Been looking at this site for a bit and did the tick and flick and now I'm in.

Love my hunting and my fishing. I'm looking at buying one maybe two

staghounds.I need more info on the dogs to see if there the right move for myself and my wife and kids.

They will need to fit in or the wife wont let them in.The more info I can get the better.

Happy Hunting

Been looking at this site for a bit and did the tick and flick and now I'm in.

Love my hunting and my fishing. I'm looking at buying one maybe two

staghounds.I need more info on the dogs to see if there the right move for myself and my wife and kids.

They will need to fit in or the wife wont let them in.The more info I can get the better.

Happy Hunting

WELCOME MATE . WOT DO U HUNT WITH STAGS . AND I THINK U SHOULD HAVE THEM IN YARDS AND GET TWO STAGS .CHEERS MARK

Guest Alby5606

wolfy x mate thicker boned just as quick mes me back see wat i can do cheers polo

Been mining for the last 5 night and had no time to get back to you.

How will the dogs go sitting around home while i'm away working and will they be looking

to hunt all the time? Or can you turn them off and on if you no what i mean.

thanks polo

Guest Alby5606

WELCOME MATE . WOT DO U HUNT WITH STAGS . AND I THINK U SHOULD HAVE THEM IN YARDS AND GET TWO STAGS .CHEERS MARK

Hi Mark. The old red fox is what i'll be hunting plus rabbits. Been underground for the last five days mining

and the 6 hour drive home got me looking for a little sport tonight plus the 8 to 10 foxes left on the water pipe

on the way back into home has got me going.They look very fresh with some large hole in them and there right next door to the farm i allways hunt on. As for the stags i think one may be a good starter. I work away so the wife will be doing the feeding when im not home and she is not to keen on them.