Breeding My Bloodhound X Coonhound Any Thorts

ye hi to all ,, lm thinking of breeding my nealy 12 month olb bloodhound x coonhound bich, she looks pure blood, so lm thinking of adog that can hold on his own and find , no runing dog just a walk up fiter for finding holding , just something that will walk sent, hold hard heavey dog with stamener for heat , big mouth cose my bich is heavey to and can she eat, tell me what you all think,,,,,, l await your response chow,, by

• 2 years later...
Guest RJenkins

ye hi to all ,, lm thinking of breeding my nealy 12 month olb bloodhound x coonhound bich, she looks pure blood, so lm thinking of adog that can hold on his own and find , no runing dog just a walk up fiter for finding holding , just something that will walk sent, hold hard heavey dog with stamener for heat , big mouth cose my bich is heavey to and can she eat, tell me what you all think,,,,,, l await your response chow,, by

I gotta male bloodhound x coonhound, he looks more coondog then bloodhound, he's black'n'tan

Edited by RJenkins

Sounds like a nice style. Only thing to think about is that bloodhounds have a tendency to find a long way from where they leave you. I wouldn't want a long range finding dog to be a hard lugger. More chance of them being beaten up/over heating while your running the long distances to get there. My preference has always been that the long range finders bark till they get help and that way if it is too far you can keep your luggers on a rope till you get closer.