HI

Guest Fossil

Hi. My name is Jack, have lived in South East Queensland for the past 9 years. Have been in the hunting scene all my life, originally in New Zealand as a Professional Shooter for Venison and Pork recovery. Now at the age of 65 am still very successful on Deer but of course have a lot of trouble rolling a pig. My good pig dog sadly had to be put to sleep last year, a bloody good worker and best mate, but training up a young fella at the moment. Would love to hear from anyone young or old in the area and of course further away, and more than happy to be a driver/spotlight operator. Recently purchased a quad bike to ease the burden of walking and have setup a spotlight on the quad and the ute. Have retired earlier this year so have plenty of time to hunt and travel about. :Boar_walks:

welcome to the site mate...if your ever passing through maryborough-hervey bay drop us a line mate....im sure myself and the local lads would accomodate a trip out.....bet you have some top yarns

cheers