Introductions

G'day all hopefully i've got this right.

My name is Ben am from Narrabri area been hunting for 20 + years now 12 of these with dogs

I currantly run 4 dogs of various breeding & hunt whenever i get the chance anywere i can get permission day or night.

Am going 2 the expo in Tamworth would be good 2 meet some of u there.

my typing is slow spelling sh?t &i'm not real good with computers so bear with me .

When i get more organised will put up some pics of my dogs & recent hunts

Hi Hamerz next time u out this way give me a ring c what we can organize but only if u honest & responsible I cant afford any f;'?k ups properties r 2 hard to get Will give anyone a go but only if they genuine .

Thats how i got my start & havent looked back

Ben 0428954773

thanks mate yeh i no wat u mean about good properties i got screwed once aswell. yeh mate me and my mate r responsible hunters. how many dogs do u run ? we havnt got any yet but we're pretty keen 2 get started. we dont want 2 buy any till we been out a few times with experienced dog owners. do u still hunt using rifles aswell, or u just stick the hogs ??

yeah even while he was working there the pig numbers where falling away......when i went down we where lucky enough to get amongst them pretty thick.....they where everywhere...didnt always have heaps of size to them but a pig is a pig in my books......cheers :;"@

I have just picked up some new places in the hills around Narrabri / Bingara way . Aparantly they dont get heaps but what they do get are pretty big. The cocky said last wheat season they averaged 5 a week between 70-110 kg  for around 5 weeks so u can imagine i'm counting the days till they get the headers in their this year..