What Age Should I Start My Dogs

hi all

my name is scottie, i was just wondering what age should i start taking my dogs out to give them a go at the pigs. i have two dogs: dog 1 (buster) he is a arab/stag x visszla/blood/mastiff 12weeks old

dog 2 (chucky) he is a pure breed arab 12weeks old

all info, hints, tips, and techneiqes will b highly appreciated and put to use.

cheers scottiemistick_beer.gif

mate start taking them now

and see what they do just let them go at their own pace dont through them right beside the pig let them make their own way in and be at a distance they want

and if they show interest ie barking growling bouncing around waging their tales give them a patt and encourage them on and if they dont show any interest they just need a little longer but keep taking them both every trip and they will get more and more confident and lugg or start showing interest and it will progress from there

G day mate, i hunt with dane mastiffs and i agree with the boys on this one. I generally start taking them nout in the crate around 3, or 4 months old. when they start having a whine when the other dogs are doing the buisness i;ll let em off. My only advice is dont let them off around bigger tuskier pigs untill they start showing a little promise and confidence, you'll only end up dinging their egos and slowing there progression...... good luck with it mate