Guest DayboroDriv'n

Guest DayboroDriv'n

[G'day to all, I'm a warm blooded AUSSIE bloke. Sitting at home "Drunk" because of that word called work!!! Instead of being out chasing tha local ferals, Ckecked the trap this arvo "nada". Wallo's are drying up a bit and no fresh tracks. Need some rain I rek'n. Recently got a pup /bullmast/bullarab/pit, But who knows. Now 12mths plus he only has another 2-3yrs to settle tha f*** down befor I give him a pill. But seems to work alright when on the run . Just got him self a nick name of "three ears" after the last run, which left him with a 50mm slice in his left!! well you can guess tha rest. Love to say pig, But chances are the barb wire won hands down. Keen to catch up with a few of ya's for a chat or a beer, or both. Sick of shooting at a black hump in the distance. When ya get there, It's 5m away and already cold,But that was a few years ago now!....As I said G'day to all hope to catch up soon................... :mistick_beer: