Goodday From Texas

Hello, I am from South Texas. I love hunting and fishing, but especially catching pigs with dogs. I was searching the internet and found this website and was interested in the differnt style hog hunting and hunting dogs that y'all have. I figured this would be a good place to talk about and discuss my style and everyones on here and learn new aspects. (have the best of both worlds). As for my dogs, i hunt mostly smaller dogs, real small compared to the ones i seen on here! I run gritty, small, fast, agile cur dogs that love to hunt(have alot of heart). I will post more later and try to add some pics of my hog hunting and dogs. If you want to know anything or interested let me know.

Mate

It's interesting that most blokes from the US that chase pigs are from Texas. When I was there last year in Austin I couldn't find anyone that approved or liked chasing boars with dogs. Plenty that liked to shoot but sadly none that wanted to use dogs. Had great time in Buda but didn't shoot any pigs did have a crack at some ducks down Louisiana way on the way to Nawlings ( thats how the locals say it)

Cheers