New Member From Texas

And I look forward to showing u some of what I have to offer which is not much.Thanks again Mex

Mex,

I don't know about not much to offer. I was in Austin last year and wife had to pull me away from the Cabela's store in Buda after 4 hours. You blokes have heaps to offer. I did get the cold sholder from a couple of the sales staff. It seems chasing hogs with dogs wasn't the done thing. I tried to turn them around but they were pretty set in their ways ( they don't know what they are missing). The other Highlight from Texas was the Rudy's BBQ that was great.

Cheers

Mex,

I don't know about not much to offer. I was in Austin last year and wife had to pull me away from the Cabela's store in Buda after 4 hours. You blokes have heaps to offer. I did get the cold sholder from a couple of the sales staff. It seems chasing hogs with dogs wasn't the done thing. I tried to turn them around but they were pretty set in their ways ( they don't know what they are missing). The other Highlight from Texas was the Rudy's BBQ that was great.

Cheers

Hey guys I'm just replying and gonna try and get some pics up soon.I have been doggin since I was about 8 or 9 and now 33.I run Plott hounds,Dogo Argentinos,Pits and,cur crosses.No guns unless alone only knives.On Cabelas I would rather order online or support my local texas shops like Wild Boar Usa.Thanks and will get some pics of my crew up.