Pig Dogs,professional Hunters.

hi,

my name is allyson partner is cameron,we are both professional kangaroo & pig hunters.have some good pig dogs.need to get rid of some dogs living in town now,so some has to go.got 2 bitches 2 dogs & 2 male pups,so a couple has to go.new to all this i have been shooting for most of my life have been the operator of three wild game chillers over the years.bellata,westmar & rollston,cam has been shooting kangaroos for only the last 5 years,but pig hunting most of his life.any way this is probably to long,not sure.so hi to all.

maybe get a few pics of the dogs (not luging) you want to sell and chuck them in the classifieds section its free and a great way to sell dogs. you would have a much better chance of sell them there

hope that helps ya

Alex

oh and welcome to the site hope ya find it helpfull, lots of pro shooters and doggers on here

g dayAllyson & Cameron how are things are you still out westmar way ,i used to sell a few pigs to you a westmar. cheers Paul [Henry]

new to all this still trying to work it all out,no not at westmar give up running chillers,been down at cooma shooting big ass roos,at jandowae at the moment at my mum & dads want to come back to qld im not a snow bunny ha ha.not sure what where going to do yet.good to here from you what you up to,been getting any good pigs.

gday welcome to the site, would be good to hear about life as a pro shooter, bet ya have some interesting tales to tell too

[/quote

pro

yep plenty of stories to tell,unfortunatly i would be here all nite if i told any,not good at typing only shooting.all i can say is its a bloody hard life things are not like they used to be.my advice to all dont give up your day job,its a life style not a living.thank you for welcoming us to site.

maybe get a few pics of the dogs (not luging) you want to sell and chuck them in the classifieds section its free and a great way to sell dogs. you would have a much better chance of sell them there

hope that helps ya

Alex

oh and welcome to the site hope ya find it helpfull, lots of pro shooters and doggers on here

[/quote

pro

have no idea what im doing.thank you for welcome and advice.hope its going to who i think im sending it to.

Hey pro welcome to the site,

I would imagine a lot of us found it difficult to sit and work out the doings and goings on's of a PC /forum at first (I know I did), but dont let that hold you back in posting topics and replies and telling your tales....looking forward to hearing some.

Billy

Edited by chidlowbilly