Hey all. just a intro im 23 never been pigging but mad keen ive got to get into this sport ive got a 14 mth pure am staff and a 17mth staffy x bull mastiff both have high prey drive im living in the sunshine coast area recon im in with a chance ?

Hey all. just a intro im 23 never been pigging but mad keen ive got to get into this sport ive got a 14 mth pure am staff and a 17mth staffy x bull mastiff both have high prey drive im living in the sunshine coast area recon im in with a chance ?

hey mate, same boat as me. Im from gympie, looking for someone with a place to hunt, and to teach me how. When i get the hang of pigging, ill have to get in touch with you for a hunt, not to far away. welcome mate

cheerz dion

hey mate, same boat as me. Im from gympie, looking for someone with a place to hunt, and to teach me how. When i get the hang of pigging, ill have to get in touch with you for a hunt, not to far away. welcome mate

cheerz dion

Hey dion cheers for the reply i work in gympie alot that'll be sweet good piggin! :1022:

this is just sounding better and better haha. have your dogs ever done any hunting before? and do you have much of an idea of what your doing, or have you got mates that can show you how etc?

this is just sounding better and better haha. have your dogs ever done any hunting before? and do you have much of an idea of what your doing, or have you got mates that can show you how etc?

nah! m8 but there good dogs do all the basics sit ,come etc ..and strong as! As for me im from the uk ive been coursing rabbit's n hare's and air riffle squirrels but no pig's there only been in the country for a year and havent been lucky enough to meet anyone into the sport hopefully this site will change my luck cheers

nah! m8 but there good dogs do all the basics sit ,come etc ..and strong as! As for me im from the uk ive been coursing rabbit's n hare's and air riffle squirrels but no pig's there only been in the country for a year and havent been lucky enough to meet anyone into the sport hopefully this site will change my luck cheers

oh yeah cool, well good luck. hope you learn a lot :)