Hi Everybody!

Hiya Everybody!

Thought it's about time i say g'day! I'm an 18 year old female from NE Victoria. I got hooked on hunting about 3 years ago up on a station near

Inverell NSW. After just two hunts i was hook. After moving back to Victoria and finding some good blokes to hunt with i now mostly hunt mountains

with them. We try to go north on trips at least 4 times a year, which always pays to be a great week. I've now got a 15month old male Bull arab

X Great Dane (Blade) Who is a monster at 48kgs. Despirt being a big boy hes super quick over the flats and has a great pray drive. I've also

just brought another pup with plans on getting back onto a station ASAP! She a Mastive X Harlequin Dane (Bandit), Only 9 weeks; but has major

attitude! Already rules the roost. i'm also on the hunt for a new truck.. Hoping for a 99-00 3lrt turbo HiLux, again asap! Any way Hii! Hopefully

I'll talk to you all soon!

TP

post-1772-1217927564_thumb.jpg

post-1772-1217927647_thumb.jpg

Hiya Everybody!

Thought it's about time i say g'day! I'm an 18 year old female from NE Victoria. I got hooked on hunting about 3 years ago up on a station near

Inverell NSW. After just two hunts i was hook. After moving back to Victoria and finding some good blokes to hunt with i now mostly hunt mountains

with them. We try to go north on trips at least 4 times a year, which always pays to be a great week. I've now got a 15month old male Bull arab

X Great Dane (Blade) Who is a monster at 48kgs. Despirt being a big boy hes super quick over the flats and has a great pray drive. I've also

just brought another pup with plans on getting back onto a station ASAP! She a Mastive X Harlequin Dane (Bandit), Only 9 weeks; but has major

attitude! Already rules the roost. i'm also on the hunt for a new truck.. Hoping for a 99-00 3lrt turbo HiLux, again asap! Any way Hii! Hopefully

I'll talk to you all soon!

TP

welcome to the site you have some good looking dog how does the big dog go

Hey Camo,

Yeh mate he goes great, use to only bark up until 5 months ago and now hes been given a real go he goes bloody awesome!

Quickest dog in our team; leaves the wolfhound x kelpie and the Stag x arab behind! Really is still eanring the ropes, only

been on about 20 pigs, only about 5 until 5 months ago and now a rekon hes hooked; goes nuts when he heres the ute going

any where without him!

G day welcome to the site.

If your looking for a car got a mate who selling his 2004 Hilux, 3lt turbo diesel, since his new job comes with a new Hilux.

Not sure what he wants, but im guessing somewhere from $30-$35k if thats what you looking for

Cheers Marz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...