Hello Everyone

i am from southwest LOUISIANA IN THE USA ........ i have been hunting hogs since i was a kid started with my dad ... i am 41 now ...i enjoy working hunting dogs ,,,,,,,i keep about 25 pig hunting dogs all the time ,,,,, i also have a couple duck hunting labs and i usally keep a squirrel and coon dog around ....... and i am in the process of developeing me a cat pack ......anyway i am very interested in austrailia .....except the snakes and crocks ....anyway i really love reading the posts and hope to talks dogs with some of you .......LARRY PARKER

PARKERCURDOGS.COM

Edited by parker
Hey Larry,

a cat pack... now that sounds interesting. What breed of dog would you use for that and what style of hunting is it, treeing, scent, running? Would be very interested for you to enlighten me on this topic Larry

Cheers

Billy

no one traps anymore and the bobcats and the wild house cats also a few cougars are around ...i really want to hunt the bobcats .....we have lots of bocats ....the will get up to 40 pounds .....and yes if you can put enuff pressure on em they will tree o r bay on the ground ...... i got me some house cats to start with on training .....

Afternoon-Bobcat.jpg

welcome aboard larry sounds like you have your hands full with all those dogs

it is costly dog food here has gotten over 20 dollars a bag .....

i train and sell dogs ....also sell a few pups ......been doing it quite a while ......

is dog food very expensive in aus ....?