:rolleyes: Hi everyone ,

Great site,

My family and i live near tara QLD ,befor i had my kids i use to go piggin heeps ,

well my son is now 20 and daughter's are 17 and 14 youngest little girl has just turned 3 .

my son trys to go pigin when he can, But these days hubby and i don't get out hunting much.

I still love my pig dogs though and am going to have a few litters comeing soon,

all my dogs will hunt, lug and hold,

but dont get much work, there all very good with kids and sock, exsept for 1 we call the wepon Bandit he is a very friendly feller loves kids & other dogs but cant be trusted with other animals .

I love the larger breeds , we have,

Buck...Wolfhound ,mastiff X stag

Lilly....Wolfhound,mastiff X stag

Dixie...Dane Mastiff X

Pacman....Bullarab

Boots .... Arab mastiff X

Bandit....Boxer,cattle X pitty

Spike..... Boarder collie

2 little fellers....sruffy and billy silky maltees X Dont laugh great bailers.lol little dogs with heeps of guts.

spike is due to have pups to bandit should be good med size dogs with brains and heeps of grunt .

Boots X pacman will be dew in 9 weeks.

dixie is going to be put with Buck in to next few weeks , her last litter was to a friends dog and pups and 10 months old and feed back has been good starting to catch there own pigs .

CHEERS Leanne