Non Whingein Pom And Outlaws

G'day Folks

I'm new on here and new to this in general, I've spent all my life breeding my own strain of dogs and hunting over here in britain, with a few adventures abroad,

I Was out in Oz about 4yrs ago working on a long lining boat (Young Blood) out of Fremantle,

The reason I've come on here and I apologise for not coming on sooner and getting better aquainted but time aint on my side.

I've just been informed 1/2 hour ago that the missus is going out to visit the outlaws in Sydney at the end of the month, she should be booking tickets as I type, Now Not being the sort to miss an opportunity but not wanting to lie on the beach with a bunch of shielas I was wondering if any of you out there could advise me on where to get a bit of doggin done, When I was over last time I spent nearly all my time at sea killing sharks and swordys, and regret never having the chance to catch any game with dogs, or pigs for that matter,

So if there is any one in the Sydney area that would'nt mind taking a pom out hunting after the end of this month for a few days I'd be extremely grateful, and hope to be able to return the favour, Promise not t Whinge,

Regards

G'day Folks

I'm new on here and new to this in general, I've spent all my life breeding my own strain of dogs and hunting over here in britain, with a few adventures abroad,

I Was out in Oz about 4yrs ago working on a long lining boat (Young Blood) out of Fremantle,

The reason I've come on here and I apologise for not coming on sooner and getting better aquainted but time aint on my side.

I've just been informed 1/2 hour ago that the missus is going out to visit the outlaws in Sydney at the end of the month, she should be booking tickets as I type, Now Not being the sort to miss an opportunity but not wanting to lie on the beach with a bunch of shielas I was wondering if any of you out there could advise me on where to get a bit of doggin done, When I was over last time I spent nearly all my time at sea killing sharks and swordys, and regret never having the chance to catch any game with dogs, or pigs for that matter,

So if there is any one in the Sydney area that would'nt mind taking a pom out hunting after the end of this month for a few days I'd be extremely grateful, and hope to be able to return the favour, Promise not t Whinge,

Regards

hi mate hope it goes well for, your not gonna find many pigs around sydney unless u wanna go 2 the pub and catch a couple 2 legged 1's :peace: