Hello To Everyone

Just dropping in to check out your board, looks great lots of hogs & dogs. My name is Jesse James & I live in southeast GA, been hunting & catching hogs for close to 20 years or so. I run Catahoulas & Blue Lacys, they do allright for me . Catch a few & get out run by a few. Good hunting to you all

Thanks for having me fellas ( mate ) , I`ll catch on to soon , lol

I had a chance to read through some of the post last night, really like this board.

These are two of my Lacy dogs, Tex ( blue ) & Whisper ( red ) . They both run hogs & Ihave a few more that hunt & run blood tracks , Lacys also can be a tri-color

TexWhisperside.jpg

Jesse

Hey Bentek, hows it going? I use the Lacys to strike or find hogs, they do have a good nose & will work a cold track 5-6 hours old . they also raise their nose to wind , when this happens the hog is generally fairly close . They all run silent until they are looking at the pig & then will bay & try to keep him where I can get in with my bulldog & catch him. They will catch on there own sometimes depends on the pig & which dogs I have out , some have learned some hard lessons about a bad pig. I`ll have more pics up soon.

Hunt safe fellas,

Jesse James