Hello

Well, I am new here sort of. I never posted before I changed computers and lost all my favs. I saw this site and put in my login and I have been a member since last August, My bad. I live in Canada and hunt with stags on coyote also I do A little on fox, coon, hare but not much. There are alot of coyote and sheep farmers like to see my truck driving around. There are wild pigs in the area but not very many. They seem to spread very fast ten years ago there were none. I will start hunting them when they become a problem.

Well, I am new here sort of. I never posted before I changed computers and lost all my favs. I saw this site and put in my login and I have been a member since last August, My bad. I live in Canada and hunt with stags on coyote also I do A little on fox, coon, hare but not much. There are alot of coyote and sheep farmers like to see my truck driving around. There are wild pigs in the area but not very many. They seem to spread very fast ten years ago there were none. I will start hunting them when they become a problem.

hi budy good to hear from some one in canada love to get there someday get yourself a dog and start on the pigs now

might 12 months to get the dog started

cheers jack (fossil)

• 2 weeks later...