New To This Site

Hi to all,

My name is Frank Cassar and i am fairly new to this site and just thought id introduce my self. I have been Hunting ever since i was 8 with friends and family. This hunting addiction has guided me into starting a business named Tuffcanvas which has been around for 4 years now i sell dvds,knives,swags,glow sticks,Bull dog yards collars, rip collars and more. I am only a 1 person that runs my shop and try my best.

So If i can help anyone with anything to do with hunting supplies please feel free to ask

thanks

frank

welcome to the site mate........is tuffcanvas.com back up and running??? i tried visiting the other day and couldn't access the site i was given a number by peter but been abit slack im after some of the old Maranoa vids any help would be great cheers mate and welcome again

Hi

Tuffcanvas web site will be running soon. It is taking soooo long to find a good service provider.

with those video Maranoa what are they hunting and what country are they from?? I am sure i can get them as long as they are not like 20 years ago?? Let me know

Cheers

frank