Hi. Qld Is Back

Hi all Hope u have all been behaving yourselves and not getting too emotional!!! Qld had a break and then when I tried to I couldn't log on for some reason so I gave up Recently u got myself a new email address so saw an opportunity to get back on here.... Back then I was keen but had nowhere to hunt. Since then I have managed to get back onto an old bowhunting property of yrs ago. It was great to catch up with the owners that I hadn't seen I'n over a decade.this yr I have done two trips. First I'n winter. (damn my thumb freezing up so much the throttle on my quad became a mission I'n itself) and then a touch later when warmer and this time we saw pigs. Caught a couple if small ones and missed a good one during a chase I'n the dark. It's been great to get back I'n the scrub again. I have recently advertised for work I'n remote locations I'n se qld over the Xmas hols. So hopefully I will get some takers and a chance to roam some new country. My wolf cross bitch and I are the best of mates. We do everything together mad missions. Adventures. I wouldn't have it any other way. I even got myself a huge new dome swag. I have a genny powered air con to stick I'n the end of it so the middle of the summer days are too easy