New To The Site

Hi All

I'm from Sydney and new to the site. Been pig hunting off and on for years. Just got back from near Cobar, not much out that way except alot of goats.

hey dude u actually in windsor i lived there for few years how long u been there fore u know Ferret or logie? I used to drink up the arms allot before it turned to sheet fews years ago now im down there allot tho see in freinds and my cousins i sumtimes go up fitz 4 the titties girls on fridi arvo there always good. Im also at cobar allot go out there 4 hunt nd got a girl in cobar i see lol.. Where bouts out that way you hunt? Yer allot of goats there at moment ol mate at coolabah will buy any live goats as well.. Most of the goats out towards broken Hill nd espeacually round Mucullochs Range... But as all it all private land both sides so u need the permission.. Let me know if you wanna cathc up sumtime you can never have enough hunting mates....cheers

• 2 weeks later...
hey dude u actually in windsor i lived there for few years how long u been there fore u know Ferret or logie? I used to drink up the arms allot before it turned to sheet fews years ago now im down there allot tho see in freinds and my cousins i sumtimes go up fitz 4 the titties girls on fridi arvo there always good. Im also at cobar allot go out there 4 hunt nd got a girl in cobar i see lol.. Where bouts out that way you hunt? Yer allot of goats there at moment ol mate at coolabah will buy any live goats as well.. Most of the goats out towards broken Hill nd espeacually round Mucullochs Range... But as all it all private land both sides so u need the permission.. Let me know if you wanna cathc up sumtime you can never have enough hunting mates....cheers

hi mate no i dont know any piggers from windsor i would like to meet some time tho if u want to catch up just let me now when cheers wolfie