New Member, Mentor Wanted!

Hi all,

New to the site, new to hunting.

Had my dog for 12 months (bull arab dog, 35ish kgs) now and have been unable to organize a hunt as the people I planned to hunt with originally no longer go due to poor health.

I'm in campbelltown in new south wales, if there is anyone willing to have a tag along on a trip please let me know, I'm busting to get out and let my dog do what he's bred for.

Help an aspiring hunter get started!

I'm 26, very easy going, and willing to shut up and listen to learn the trade. Pay my own way have a four wheel drive but no ute at the moment. Travel anywhere at the moment as I have a few months off work right now. Geared up apart from tracking collars.

In process of acquiring r license

Hi all,

New to the site, new to hunting.

Had my dog for 12 months (bull arab dog, 35ish kgs) now and have been unable to organize a hunt as the people I planned to hunt with originally no longer go due to poor health.

I'm in campbelltown in new south wales, if there is anyone willing to have a tag along on a trip please let me know, I'm busting to get out and let my dog do what he's bred for.

Help an aspiring hunter get started!

hey mate my friends a farrier and he was shoeing a few horse yesterday and was talkin about me dog and how i wanna go pig hunt and it just so happens he own a couple thousand acres in nsw and he was saying there a shit load of pigs on the he used to run cattle on there but not no more and the pigs have taken over so in 2 weeks when he goes back again he gunna give him all the details ill, do you know if u need an r license to hunt on private property in nsw?

Guest biggles

hey mate my friends a farrier and he was shoeing a few horse yesterday and was talkin about me dog and how i wanna go pig hunt and it just so happens he own a couple thousand acres in nsw and he was saying there a shit load of pigs on the he used to run cattle on there but not no more and the pigs have taken over so in 2 weeks when he goes back again he gunna give him all the details ill, do you know if u need an r license to hunt on private property in nsw?

[/quote/

you dont need a r-licence to hunt pigs on private property only state forest but everyone should have a r-licence so we can show how many of us there are togeather we stand and togeather we fall . who dont know there is a petition to try and stop hunting pig with dogs

• 2 weeks later...

How you go with property mate? As long as the land holder gives you permission it's ok.

As for r license, one for all and all for one. Help grow the hunting community, it only helps to grow the power we have to stand up and be heard when it counts