Hey all, Im Nate Smith. Im 17 and from Mildura, Victoria. I only joined the sport in the winter as pig numbers exploded after the floods, and a mate was having big problems with them on his crops. I've had pure deerhounds in my family for generations, but we also hunt with a catahoula x Staghound. We recently picked up a Bull Arab pup from Gunnedah (22 hour drive) from a breeder with a good line. We are only just starting to teach our dogs to Ute find, and I am after as much advice as possible as we have to start from scratch and have no other ute finding dogs to learn from. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank-you

:motocanaglia_welkom: to the site Nate.

You'l find some valuable information on here .

Hope you enjoy ozziedoggers as there is handy and experienced hunters on here that would be more than happy to point you in the right direction

Good luck..

cheers charles.

:motocanaglia_welkom: to the site Nate.

You'l find some valuable information on here .

Hope you enjoy ozziedoggers as there is handy and experienced hunters on here that would be more than happy to point you in the right direction

Good luck..

cheers charles.

Thanks Charles. Looking forward to being part of it :)