Tassie Shooter

Guest tassiehunter

Guest tassiehunter

This might be a bit of a long shot but im trying to arrange a trip dog hunting next month.

im from Tassie and myself and 3 mates are coming over to vic between 20/8 and 27/8 chasing a sambar, were staying in a friends shack up in the King Valley but the guys I know from over there are only stalking.

I was hoping to try and arrange a trip dog shooting, we hunt a small wallaby here with beagles, the guys Im coming over with all own hounds and we shoot with them every weekend in the colder months, pretty much the same as you guys do but on a smaller scale and we use shotguns instead of rifles. ( the rufus wallabys we hunt only weigh 4-5kgs)

None of us have hunted sambar with dogs but would be very keen for a day out if we can arrange one while were in Victoria.

We can either slip you a few $$$ or can arrange a swap hunt, we hunt fallow deer here during march(season)with a party of guys in the midlands, go wallaby shooting with our dogs between may and sept every weekend and the tuna fishing is also pretty good down here between march and june.

If yourself or anyone you know might be interested in letting us tag along please shoot me an email at peter.williams@vodafone.com.au or give me a call on my mobile 0417 369 673

Cheers

Peter Williams