Hi Ho, People

Ok haven't been on a new forum for awhile. My son recommended you lot to me. You probly won't see me a lot as I just like to keep up with his interest, cause I haven't been catching pigs for awhile. Still have some dogs and try to go but we is flat most days and me boy works constantly so he doesn't come out much.

In case you haven't noticed I am a girl. I am mostly into horses these days as my youngest is still at home and thats what she does so thats what I do. Anyway if you want to know anything else just ask. I don't mind answering fair questions, don't like rudeness, no need for it, but I don't usually judge other people, unless something is totally excessive. If someone wantsa chop at me I would rather they do it to my face. But mostly I like a good laugh and good times. As life is to short for losers.

My username is my brothers nickname in case someone should recognise it, he is deceased so I thought to use it as I think he may have liked to be on here.

Ok haven't been on a new forum for awhile. My son recommended you lot to me. You probly won't see me a lot as I just like to keep up with his interest, cause I haven't been catching pigs for awhile. Still have some dogs and try to go but we is flat most days and me boy works constantly so he doesn't come out much.

In case you haven't noticed I am a girl. I am mostly into horses these days as my youngest is still at home and thats what she does so thats what I do. Anyway if you want to know anything else just ask. I don't mind answering fair questions, don't like rudeness, no need for it, but I don't usually judge other people, unless something is totally excessive. If someone wantsa chop at me I would rather they do it to my face. But mostly I like a good laugh and good times. As life is to short for losers.

My username is my brothers nickname in case someone should recognise it, he is deceased so I thought to use it as I think he may have liked to be on here.

hi love its good to have you ,hope you get around and meet some nice bloks and gals here, ozzei doggers is grate , hope your son gets in to it ,, what sort of hounds do you keep

Oh gee, we have a couple. We have American Bulldog, he is a scott, Johnson X. Extremly hard lugger and the biggest heart and doesn't like given em up. Great mate.

We have three AMB crosses, they are x with a new zealand collie, They work mostly everything, pigs and cattle. Have hard attitudes but do tend to lighten off. Also have a Bullmastiffx bullarab, Semi retired. She hAD A LITTER TO A BAND DOG AND THEY ARE GREAT WORK DOGS, BUT DO TEND TO BE A BIT HEAVY in build, must of hit the button, but not going back.

Have another bitch and she is, Neo, mastiff, great dane and probly a couple of other things, but is turning into a really good dog, will go off the ute and all that jazz. Her brother was kill mad and couldn't stock train him, so he didn't last to long.

And if we are in a hurry and no one else is there we have whatever work dog will pull them up.

Hope that answers your question, may have left a couple out, but would take all day. No we don't usually breed to many. Pups are to expensive and time consuming and the mothers tend to go ratty for awhile, and that is just annoying. :wagging:

• 5 weeks later...