New guy to dogging!

G'day fellas and ladies. Im corey and im 17 and im just gettin into pig dogging, have been shooting rifles only target shooting though since i was 10 and hav been bow hunting before with my mate. I hav wanted to go pig hunting before but didnt really hav anyone to go with. My uncle used to be really into it but now with a wife and three kids one being a baby he dont have the time to take me out.

So im gona try and go with my mate and his two dogs.

I look foward to reading many hints and tips on this forum and learning a lot about this great pastime.

Cheers Corey

G'day fellas and ladies. Im corey and im 17 and im just gettin into pig dogging, have been shooting rifles only target shooting though since i was 10 and hav been bow hunting before with my mate. I hav wanted to go pig hunting before but didnt really hav anyone to go with. My uncle used to be really into it but now with a wife and three kids one being a baby he dont have the time to take me out.

So im gona try and go with my mate and his two dogs.

I look foward to reading many hints and tips on this forum and learning a lot about this great pastime.

Cheers Corey

hi corey

almost the best fun you can have standing up

cheers jack

Hey mate i only 17 as well. this site is fairl handy. been hunting wit dogs since i was 10. still learning things everytime i go out. Pity you live so far away we couldve cought up sometime

welcome mate, im 15 but ive been dogging for as long as i can remember!! good to hear more of us younger blokes r getting into the sport... some more of us to keep it going when the oldies die off!! lol :lol::D

regards,

olly

Edited by olly

I'm currently hunting around for a pup to train up. i read some good posts fro mone of the guys on here for how to train pups so they should help. Once he is old enough I'll take him out with me and my mate ben and hopefully he can watch and learn a bit more from bens pigging dogs.