Arab X Pointer

Mate I don't know bout others but I got a pure gsp and she's a goer, hangs off the nuts on the big boars, bails hard if she needs to and even swings with my Arab (last few she has) , will be crossing her with my Arab in the next month, I'll be keeping a few pups myself

Depends where u get them from, what line in aus, I got mine from pigging parents from show dog lineage, both parents lugged but started as bailers/ball tearers- very similar to the way mine has developed. A bit if Arab in there should get them lugging a little earlier I reckon, they are smart dogs and once they know how to pull up pigs ull be right. When are ya looking for a pup?

Yeah I might do that then get one with Arab in it unless I can find one with working parents

Within the next 6 months I'd say mate depending on when I can find one, that will be the hardest part I reckon

hey mate welcome to the site go on the trading post and they got a litter of arab x german wire pointers for sale. 8 weeks old and 100 bucks. they look the goods got real nice markings to them. gota watch it as their often that cross from time to time on the trading post. also got some arab x gsp pups on it aswell but they been on their for a while so may be all sold. worth a a shot though.

cheers brad

Yeah brad just had a look at them and they look good thanks mate, there in Vic aswell so that makes it abit easier

Thanks chally I will do that, I guess he is a perfect person to be asking

Yeah maybe that's the go grosse that way I know that they have a hunting background and are actually good dogs

Where are you from?

Yeah brad just had a look at them and they look good thanks mate, there in Vic aswell so that makes it abit easier

Thanks chally I will do that, I guess he is a perfect person to be asking

Yeah maybe that's the go grosse that way I know that they have a hunting background and are actually good dogs

Where are you from?

Mate I up in cairns, bit of a hike, not sure on transport costs, can always give the other ones down Victoria a go, I'll drop ya a PM when pups arrive anyway, good luck with it, cheers

Mate I know a bloke that's got a pure gsp and is a top finder/bailer but lacked a bit of heart on good boars crosses him over a rednosebull bitch and kept a pup, know 14mths old weighing only 27kg but hangs with the best of them and is hot on the nose and works the ground like a champ..

Anyway gd luck with it mate..