welcome 2 the site. Having kids is good just think on the possitve as they get older you can use them as the reason for going out piggin, your gonna be teaching your kids about life out bush hahaha. Yeah mate know the fealing youl manage to slip that odd trip in here and there. Do what i do make deals with your mrs they love it, because there getting something back 4 you going out lol.:thumbup:

Edited by charles

welcome 2 the site. Having kids is good just think on the possitve as they get older you can use them as the reason for going out piggin, your gonna be teaching your kids about life out bush hahaha. Yeah mate know the fealing youl manage to slip that odd trip in here and there. Do what i do make deals with your mrs they love it, because there getting something back 4 you going out lol.:thumbup:

ha ha thanks mate!! doesnt take much for the missus to want me out of the house!!, what dogs ya run mate?

got a 18 month mastiff dane bitch, a 5 year old ridgeback x arab dog and the old gun is a 6 year old who knows what brindle thing that id i'd give my left arm for a copy of...although im not a staffy fan i think he could be a staffy x cattle, loyal hard and fast with a top nose and a never say die attitude