American Staffy Cross Bull Terrier

would any one buy a american staffy cross bull terrier pup for 350 each needle michochiped and vet checked my male got my bitchthe other day she now of heat but is some one watnt the pick of the litter than they get it when they born by the way i live near young they can be good dog and maybe good hunting dog if trained

mate in my opion you wouldnt get that much for the pups as mum and dad havnt proved that they will or do hunt. not sayn that they wont be great hunters but most people buy and pay good money for dogs that have had or still have a background.

i wouldnt pay much for them.

good workn dogs that have a provn background sell fast and you normaly get good coin for there pups.

ive known people that breed dog too take years to get a good breed thats worthy of selln pups for huntn.

you mite be lucky

see what happns

good luck

cheers

waterboy

mate in my opion you wouldnt get that much for the pups as mum and dad havnt proved that they will or do hunt. not sayn that they wont be great hunters but most people buy and pay good money for dogs that have had or still have a background.

i wouldnt pay much for them.

good workn dogs that have a provn background sell fast and you normaly get good coin for there pups.

ive known people that breed dog too take years to get a good breed thats worthy of selln pups for huntn.

you mite be lucky

see what happns

good luck

cheers

waterboy

ok thank mate i know father can get rabbit that nothing on pig i want to gett them pigging but just cant find anyone with land that let me hunt on it which suck