New To Site

Hi i'm paul new to this site.not done much shooting latley due to work, but have just got myself a new bull arab X and am hoping to do some shooting soon just need t aquire a few properties.

Hi i'm paul new to this site.not done much shooting latley due to work, but have just got myself a new bull arab X and am hoping to do some shooting soon just need t aquire a few properties.

g day mate, i know how it is, work sure can get in the way of a mans hunting.......... best leave the shooting sticks at home and get that dog working.

cheers, mick

g day mate, i know how it is, work sure can get in the way of a mans hunting.......... best leave the shooting sticks at home and get that dog working.

cheers, mick

Mick

Thanks for the welcome I will get the dog working soon but i still will take the thunder sticks with me as i like to knock over a few bunnies as well as there is nothing better than a nice bunny stew done in the campoven.

cheers paul