Im Looking To Go Hunting With Dog And Knifes

i lokking for some where to got out pig hunting with my to dog they not stock proff fully yet but they be on a lead all they time accepect when chasing or holding a pig dose anyone know any body that let me hunt on there land i live near young nsw there no pig down here so i know i got to travel and i will do that it be my first time out and there be 3 or so going out but i might be young but i respect the land onwer and do wat they say

best stock proof your dogs first mate, went out with a fella that told tha same story as yours, let his pitty cross of the lead once pigs were sighted and other dogs were on their way, well he couldnt get a hold so high tailed it and grabbed the nearest calf instead.

Good on ya for being honest about your dogs though mate, there is a thread here somewhere that will give you some pointers on stock proofing your dogs.

i lokking for some where to got out pig hunting with my to dog they not stock proff fully yet but they be on a lead all they time accepect when chasing or holding a pig dose anyone know any body that let me hunt on there land i live near young nsw there no pig down here so i know i got to travel and i will do that it be my first time out and there be 3 or so going out but i might be young but i respect the land onwer and do wat they say

by the way dose anyone knoe why i cant see other member profile

mate if you get your R licence you can hunt public land. i would take you for a run wit my dogs in a few forests but your dog/s will need to stay clipped up

mate if you get your R licence you can hunt public land. i would take you for a run wit my dogs in a few forests but your dog/s will need to stay clipped up

got to be a pirate befor you get you Arrr R licence .....

an why do they call em pirates ...CUZ THEY ARRRRRRR

LOL

FT

Mate your in a good place to get up in those hills around the snowys, get your R-license sorted and get into the bush, your dogs will sharpen up quick smart in there. Just gotta do the miles to get onto the pigs in there, plenty of stock around young find a mate with property when their in the yards take your dog in on a leash or muzzle him up and walk him through em. Mate how old are ya? If all else fails plenty of foxs around.

mate no point going to a place with out cattle as that wont teach ur dog anything about cattle

put them on a lead the first time and if they bark growl or try and chase it let him know that he really does nto want to do that

and get your r licence

if you get that and want to get your dogs working off the ute pm me once you have your r licence and can get upto newcastle area

BUT if your dog does jump off at a roo or a bat or something that it shouldnt it will either get clipped up or will get a good piece of discepline off you or me

Edited by pig dogaz pimpen

i can take ya for a run in the pines if you have your r licence. i got a couple of ute finders ya dogs can learn off. but your dogs will need to stay clipped. but i wont take dogs that dont get along well with others bud. send me a pm with some details of your self and dogs if you want