New Member Intro

Guest Natalie Gregson

Guest Natalie Gregson

Hi my name is Natalie. I'm new to the group. I've joined for the purpose of being able to widen the the spread of word of our lost boy Harley. He is a pure bred entire Male Merle Great Dane. 2yrs old and microchipped. We moved to Chinchilla, QLD the end of January and 2 days after arriving lost on of our Great Danes up at the Weir. We think they hooned if off after some roos. One came back and the other didn't. We've done everything we can think of and when another possible avenue to spread the word comes along, we take it. He was last sighted on 9th Feb 5.15am 3kms Chinchilla side of Windibri. He is a family pet and we all miss him dearly. Our family is not complete without him. His brother from the same litter pines for him - they have not been separated since birth and we've all cried so much there are no tears left. If you have any news of him or have seen him it would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on 0433 567704. We are offering a 1,000 dollar reward for his safe return to us. I will post on the Lost and found page shortly. Many thanks for your time.