Hi guys. Finding navigatinh this website a bit hard. Just wanted to tell whats been happening.

Went out yesterday and had a great day with the boss. Caught a few small hogs, but as usuall the adrenalin was pumping when the chase is on. Would like to upload some photos. Do I need to change my membership status to do that?

Hi guys. Finding navigatinh this website a bit hard. Just wanted to tell whats been happening.

Went out yesterday and had a great day with the boss. Caught a few small hogs, but as usuall the adrenalin was pumping when the chase is on. Would like to upload some photos. Do I need to change my membership status to do that?

Welcome piggerjane, sure one of the mods can and will help you out.

Did you down size your pics? That could be the reason?

braz

Hi piggerjane, first you need to resize the pic, just click on the link below, the first resizer is for XP and a few posts down is one for Vista. Once resized just follow these instructions and you should be right.

Instructions on posting pics. Under where you type a reply click on BROWSE, choose your resized pic, then click on ATTACH THIS FILE, a small pic will show just above browse then, beside this over on the right hand side click on ADD TO POST and it will put the pic in your post, repeat for additional pics.

http://www.ozziedoggers.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=406