Hi would like to chat to any one who has or breeds parsons as you would know they are

scarce, I'm just getting into parsons i have 1 bitch 1 dog and a bitch pup and have just bought

a titled dog from NZ get him next week they are all have KC papers.

So any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Luke

HI, I manage a horse property and they love to hunt anything that moves on the property i have got them to fetch my ducks

that i shoot on the dams and boy they would give any retriever a run for there money.

I'm looking at getting into the show ring with the parsons as i think it would help them get back in numbers if people

started to see them again.

The new boy that im importing for NZ i will show him and get his title here he has his NZ CH so it will be easy for

him to get his AUS CH.

HI, I manage a horse property and they love to hunt anything that moves on the property i have got them to fetch my ducks

that i shoot on the dams and boy they would give any retriever a run for there money.

I'm looking at getting into the show ring with the parsons as i think it would help them get back in numbers if people

started to see them again.

The new boy that im importing for NZ i will show him and get his title here he has his NZ CH so it will be easy for

him to get his AUS CH.

There are a few getting around in hunting lines but alot of times they are kept in tight circles, have a look at the thread in the terriers section named caribrook there are a fair few photos of Parson in there.