Just saying hello, i used to jump onto the boardogs site and reconize a few names here and this joint looks just as good.

I live in wollongong and usualy just chase fox, deer, goat and  rabbits on the local propertys but maybe 2-3 times a year i'll go out west on the relo's places for pigs and whatever. Wasted me petrol last week though, nothing around the place, seeing more critters here on the coast...tooo dry.

hey workingdog,

i just rescently moved to the gong from out west and dont kno any1 that hunts up here...whereabouts in woolongong are u?

cheers

Boris, i'm in Unanderra, whereabouts from out west did you come from? And don't worry about

not knowing any hunters around here..i've been here my whole life and don't know any. Well thats not all true most of my mates have there shooters lic. but are never keen enough to do anything the pub and footy are their major concerns.

Do you run any dogs? what are they.

hey wd,

i used to live in parkes just short of dubbo. only started gettin into piggin just b4 we moved Before that i used to just go shooting on on our property and mates properties. yer run a gsp nd just resently invested in a staghound pup but havent had him out yet but is showing promise. do u run dogs if so wat breed/s?? oh and im in woolongong itself

cheers nick

• 2 weeks later...