Suggestions On Hunting Grounds And South- East Queensland

hey all,

just wondering if anyone around beaudesert jimboomba on even more inland area to give me suggestions on some propertise to contact to go out and get some practice. or if someone can take me out because when i go out west we see pigs but we never have dogs when we see them. i just want someone to take me out so i can see how its ment to be done. i know how people dont like to like other people hunting on there propertise but i dont know to many other hunters so yeah haha.

thanks guys. :mistick_beer:

Guest .Bustin Boars.
hey all,

just wondering if anyone around beaudesert jimboomba on even more inland area to give me suggestions on some propertise to contact to go out and get some practice. or if someone can take me out because when i go out west we see pigs but we never have dogs when we see them. i just want someone to take me out so i can see how its ment to be done. i know how people dont like to like other people hunting on there propertise but i dont know to many other hunters so yeah haha.

thanks guys. :mistick_beer:

good luck mate im .bustin boars. brother and i live in beaudesert

flick all pigs mate!! got a few props if you hook me up with one of yours

id be more then happy to take you out.

yeah mate id gladley take you out with me but i dont get to go out there by myself, but id gladely take you out with us next time but.

ive only got a pup and i want him to have a run with some experience dogs.

thanks mate

No worries. i hope you get a start there are a few members in your area so you might get lucky. Give some thought to joining APDHA costs $80 i think, this will give you insurance and you have to abide by there code of conduct, might help you to get a run with members or some new country. good luck.

No worries. i hope you get a start there are a few members in your area so you might get lucky. Give some thought to joining APDHA costs $80 i think, this will give you insurance and you have to abide by there code of conduct, might help you to get a run with members or some new country. good luck.

thanks mate

ill might join the APDHA. do other hunters join it and take eachother out??

thanks mate

ill might join the APDHA. do other hunters join it and take eachother out??

Can't guarantee someone will take you out, but they are a good bunch of hunters so if you do get lucky and get a run, they will teach you the right way to do it and won't do the dirty on you. Big advantage is the insurance it can open doors to properties. They have an expo in Goondiwindi around October so it would be a good chance to meet some of the members and maybe make some friends.

Can't guarantee someone will take you out, but they are a good bunch of hunters so if you do get lucky and get a run, they will teach you the right way to do it and won't do the dirty on you. Big advantage is the insurance it can open doors to properties. They have an expo in Goondiwindi around October so it would be a good chance to meet some of the members and maybe make some friends.

yeah thanks mate cheers

ill deffinetly be doing that cheers