New Girl

Hi Eveyone

I am a 32 year old mother of three who has been going pig hunting since she was 6 months old. I grew up in Ingham, North Queensland, on our family cane farm and every spare holiday my dad had we were off adventuring. I now have two hunting bitches, one from my brother is a red catlle x arab x mastiff, the other from my dad is suppose to be a pure bred bull arab. Both are excellent catchers, but my favourite is the one my brother gave me, she has just had a litter of 11 pups to a blue cattle dog, they are 4 days old today. Hopefully they have inherited their mum's hunting ability and we will be able to sell them. My brother who lives in Mackay has bred some really good dogs and I hope to keep one of his lines going. This is her second litter, I have attached some photos of Boo and her latest litter.post-3673-1237258915_thumb.jpgpost-3673-1237258951_thumb.jpg

Hope to chat to more girls like myself, cause there aren't many who understand the thrill of the hunt!!

hi there there are many girls on here. im a mother of three and have just moved back out to the station i grew up on. been pigging since i was little. hope you like the site

Thanks. It's good to meet like minded people. I gave up huning for a while cause all the guys i met were turned off by it, but luckily i found a partner that enjoys it as much as i do, actually i think i shocked him the first time we went out together and caught a big boar, all those feelings came back and i felt so alive again.

Welcome Lou! Pups look good and sounds like a great cross for the cane.

Thanks Rachael! Hopefully the pups will be great cane dogs since that's my main scene and that is the cross breeding we were trying for. Just keeping my fingers crossed that all 11 survive to be tried on pigs in the cane.

• 5 weeks later...
nice looking bitch.. i wouldnt mind one :).. welcome to the site..

cheers smailey :mistick_beer:

Well our pups are all healthy and will be ready to go next Friday, the 24th of April. So if you are still interesed just let me know.

hey welcome to the site mate!! nice lookin bitch and nice lookin pups!!

Thanks for that. Don't know if you have just seen the pics on this topic but i have posted updated photos on my gallery as the pups will be ready to go next Saturday.