New To Site

hi all ,

im new to this forum caper ..... but keen to give it a go.... living an hunting on the central high lands .although ive not been abel to get out of late due to the rain ..i have 2 dogs at the moment a 4year old bull arab male who dose well on sight an with more work im sure he will keep getting better,an a 6 month old mastiff / dane dane bitch who id hope to start next time out..

At the moment I.m on a full on mission to find my self a good block to hunt ... (as is every body else) . im sure ill get on its just a mater of time...... any ways thats about all i can say for my self as an intro so take it easy an i look forward to chating with yas

laters.....fredtopp

Nah mate been to hot for piggin here, I'm a big sook though :D

Bit cooler today so we are going to load the hounds and give them a run tonight, might get lucky and get a goodun. Cheers :peace:

Thats the go ,let us know how ya get on

Joshy boy, glad you fainally made it mate, good to hear from ya, hope all is goin well out charters

how z it brother , hope ya luxys o.k after the cyclone under the bonnet ...... im sure charters is good but im a bit further south than that ... txt ya later dnt wana give my self away that easy .haha woo hoo laters ....... fredtopp

P.s NOW GET OUT AN CATCH A PIG YA LAZZY SO N SO .......