New To Ozziedoggers

Hi all, started hunting when i was 13 with old man and his mates, loved it, kept chasing until i was about 23 (am now 29). But due to family and traveling commitments the hunt side of things has dwindled and so has my dog experience.

My main intrest in signing with the website is to gain advice and opinions on which particular dog breeds to aim for in the field of mainly fox, rabbit and hare hunting. I've had fox terriers and staghounds x's most of the time, but would be interested to hear any other suggestions for a dog breed, particuly a dog with stamina, a good nose and a bit of guts.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

mate i run anything that'll have a go. got a real handy bith that's staghoung/harlequin dane, only thing is she's deaf but wat she lacks in hearing she makes up in the nose department. got a litter of pups on the way with the father beig mastiff/dane x bull terrior/red cattle dog and the mother border colliie/kelpie. be interesting to see how they go