Hunting Properties

Hi, Just moved up to central QLD from southern NSW looking for some properties and people to hunt with around the rockhampton/gladstone area willing to travel a couple hours have current gun licence and a dog she is 14 month bull arab, mastiff/ridgeback been on a couple hunts still learning though any replies will be much appreciated also got a 99 hilux dualcab 4wd that i am able to take.

G'DAY BUD, THERE IS HEAP OF HUNTERS THAT LIVE AT BILO SO IT SHOULDNT TAKE U LONG

2FIT IN N HOOK UP WITH A HUNTIN CREW THERE. :D

• 2 weeks later...
any one have any properties that i can use?

you will have to jump in line mate propertys acess is so hard these days specially when people are doing the wrong thing all the time. but when you get one you got to gard it with yoiur life, ive got 8 propertys i hunt up here and im the only one aloud on each one i only started with one three years ago but people talk and befoer you know it people are ringing you to come get the pigs not you chasing somewhere to go for a hunt its got to the stage im refusing them now or passing them to my mates. all for the love of hunting cheers nigel

yeah its gettin bloody stupid the amount of people doing the wrong thing and making it hard for the rest of us who do the right thing and respect the properties we have i had a couple places back home but no much luck as yet up here.