New Dggin Lad From Accross The Pond

My names Paul and Im in the UK........................... love hunting - living off the fat of the land....... love running dogs on all legal quarry, and currently work 4 bull grey hounds on over 19,000 acres of arable farmland permission, along with various golf courses and woodlands

Dont be upset by my dry sence of humour................which tend to get streadily worse after 9pm when the stella's start kicking in....

If you like a good craic....and dont take life too seriously.............then........ we'll all get on just fine.

look forward to sharing some stories and experiences....................

Yours in Sport

Paul

we tend to try to keep it normal until 9.30pm here, then its all shi t talk and down hill from there.

Cheers paul and get a rum in ya

Cass

good on ya............................ thanks alot............... me thinks it could be a few bottles of traditional Ale..'Old Speckled Hen'.........................oooohhh yeeah........ King for day..and hardest man in me bedroom :lol:

what ................. is ................... with ...................................................................... ?????........................................

its.............. an .............. extended.................. pause..........................where..................... I come from.

Ah Mr. Brett; Head of IT Literature, at St. Knob-jockies School of Grammer.

Congratualtions on you grammatial prowess though........................ You clearly are .....'The Man' :huh:

Edited by Paul in North Lincs