Newby From Caboolture

Hey fellas my names Alex and I'm only a beginner into piggin my dad use to go in the 80s on a few property's, mt sugarloaf at Stanthorpe and oonavale station past Goondiwindi. I have gained access to a property in moorina and tag along with mates out to Goondiwindi. But I am looking for more . Looking at going to wamuran, Woodford, wild horse mountain and beerwah, uhlman road at burpengary, beachmere and Has anyone hunted these places? cheers

Edited by pighunter11

Hi PH 11, that local list you put up is poachers heaven, well, used to be before all the cameras went up, you will be fine if you stick to properties with permission, out side of that you'll fall in the shit.

Also ask about baiting when talking to land owners around those local areas, still a few around those areas, properties are getting smaller and harder hit every year though.

G'day mate...mark has great advice. The moment you put a station or location up...you'll find someone is already trying to beat you there. Hunting is a great lifestyle but through experience you are gonna learn how a lot of people will ruin it for you. Good luck mate!

• Like 1