Dogs Teeth

Hi Everyone

New to the forum. Got a question about dogs teeth. Does anyone know what you can do to stop your dog from breaking off their K9 teeth?

Thanks

Seen young dogs say just got there adult teeth that are swinging like crazy get stress marks in there K9's even snap them off. Still soft when young. I believe diet is a big thing to they need calcium for strong bones and teeth. I feed chicken frams etc for calcium and even use a supplement on my dogs.

Seen bitchs who have had litter after litter have shocking teeth. I'm assuming that there is a calcium defishentsy from feeding all the dogs.

So yeah I guess you will always get the odd tooth break off. I've had a good run with my younger bitch but she was started older then my older bitch and she has one very ordinary k9 and others with stress marks in them but she was started way younger.

Good diet is a sure thing to help.

Cheers

Thanks Chally for your reply, looking into some supplements.                                                                                                                                           

some times just bad luck maybe, i also give my dogs BULLYMAX to make sure they get everything and more ,

have been using for six months know and very happy with it

hope this helps

cheers

G'day mark how's things mate? Ya been getying into a few? Where do u get bullymax from

Hey mate I just wanted to know a bit more about the bully max supplements, I looked it up online and couldn't find any reviews from hunters. Only show ponies who want there dogs to look like they on steroids.. I'm interested to try it in the dogs but don't want them to gain to much muscle mass and become to heavy set

I brought 24 bottles of it from the states the more you get the cheaper it gets thats directly from bullymax usa wil be getting some more in a few months if a few guys want to jump in to get it cheaper and cut shipping down.

have been using it nearly 9 months and would reccomend it i have an old bitch that i really didnt want to retire and she can go hard all day and night and she to has no front k9s . 3 days later shes good to go again as apossed to

limping around for weeks . and her coat is insanely shinny younger bitchs of got is unbealivable . also seems to pull my dogs threw the cold winters down here to have stopped giving it to my young bitch she bulky enough for me know

if i go way out west for a 3 day solid hoggin i jam em into em before so there rimming with energy . when running with other dogs after it gets busy other dogs get flat and just dont rebound and sastain energy.

Edited by sankey