Hey New To All This

Hey fellas thanks for the welcome I've been hunting rabbit and fox before with my guns but now I wanna start hunting large game like pigs with dog, I have been reading on this site and Thought I'd start talking too and asking knowledgable people into hunting pigs and hope to create some friends along the way

Hey fellas thanks for the welcome I've been hunting rabbit and fox before with my guns but now I wanna start hunting large game like pigs with dog, I have been reading on this site and Thought I'd start talking too and asking knowledgable people into hunting pigs and hope to create some friends along the way

Hey micl that's good do you go pigging much ?

not for a while but l have many times,,,,,,,,l mite mite start again ,,,,lv got a buty bullarb x cat bich 4 yars old she is fine on the grunters,,,,but l cart just go yet ,,,micl,,what dogs u got,,,do you want one of her pups ,, 5 months old mate free,

Ok cool if you do start again, I am willing to learn I have a job,license, 4x4, guns and a pupp not trained yet only 4 weeks old, thanks for the offer if I had room I would take her but don't thanks for the offer I wi ask around tho cause my bitch just dropped pups and starting to advitising them, I have a ridge back x red bull but she's not for hunting I'm gunna keep one of her pups she just dropped there ridge back x red bull and dad is bull mastiff x red bull there is a really smart bitch in the litter I'm keeping for pigging but I have to train her before I can take her I've been reading all the rules most important thing is stock proofing and a friendly productive dog :)

Ok cool if you do start again, I am willing to learn I have a job,license, 4x4, guns and a pupp not trained yet only 4 weeks old, thanks for the offer if I had room I would take her but don't thanks for the offer I wi ask around tho cause my bitch just dropped pups and starting to advitising them, I have a ridge back x red bull but she's not for hunting I'm gunna keep one of her pups she just dropped there ridge back x red bull and dad is bull mastiff x red bull there is a really smart bitch in the litter I'm keeping for pigging but I have to train her before I can take her I've been reading all the rules most important thing is stock proofing and a friendly productive dog :)

good good ,,,,,,,dion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,micl