Hey From Fnq

Hey everyone, I live in Townsville and have been hunting for about 12months now, just one out with my now 2yo dog, his a Harlequin DaneXBull Mastiff Over Red Nose red bull i will post some pictures up when i get home.

Ive never had the chance to run him with experienced dogs but he has really proven himself in the last 3months pulling off a handfull of ground finds his largest being a 75kg sow, he has a really keen nose on the ground and is quiet a strong lugger considering his never seen other dogs work. I love taking him out but worry he doesnt have an older more expeienced dog to show him the ropes when the going gets tough so in the near future i am looking for a working bitch that can find off the ute.

cheers people if you have any hints/tips for a starting dog please let me know as the majority of hunters i have met in my area are very arogant and arent out to help anyone but themselves. I am also looking to make some contacts to get hunting access if you could help me out that in anyway that would be great would love to know how you approach a property owner for access, I have one good reference atm but pig numbers are low in that area.

post-14376-084557000 1329289319_thumb.jpg

Edited by qniprocess

if you have any hints/tips for a starting dog please let me know as the majority of hunters i have met in my area are very arogant and arent out to help anyone but themselves. I am also looking to make some contacts to get hunting access if you could help me out that in anyway that would be great would love to know how you approach a property owner for access, I have one good reference atm but pig numbers are low in that area.

:motocanaglia_welkom: to OD. You'll find all your answers you desire here. Just do a search and all will be revealed.

Cheers.