Hallo From South Africa

Hi , As you all probably know I am new. I have been visiting a UK forum for a while but they are not really helpfull when it comes to real dog questions and info. I hope this site will be better and help me learn more and share some info.

I currently have a Boergreyhound x Deerhound , Whippet, Parson Jack Russel, Boerbull and Daschund .

Hi , As you all probably know I am new. I have been visiting a UK forum for a while but they are not really helpfull when it comes to real dog questions and info. I hope this site will be better and help me learn more and share some info.

I currently have a Boergreyhound x Deerhound , Whippet, Parson Jack Russel, Boerbull and Daschund .

welcome to the site mate i like the look of those boerboalgrays there was a bloke on here (africa) years ago that had some crackers

what game are you chasing over there?

welcome to the site mate i like the look of those boerboalgrays there was a bloke on here (africa) years ago that had some crackers

what game are you chasing over there?

The Boergreyhound is n bigger version of a normal greyhound the reach up to 30"- 33"

Boerbull is a South African mastiff type dog big boned and slow havn't heard of a cross between these 2 yet but I suppose it could be something special

I mainly hunt feral cats, rabbits and want to start taking jackal but my deerhound x is only 6 months old and I am not to sure the other dogs can handle a jackal seeing as they have to catch it fisrt

I want to cross my deerhound x when she is older but I am sure we will have a good chat about this on the forum

The Boergreyhound is n bigger version of a normal greyhound the reach up to 30"- 33"

Boerbull is a South African mastiff type dog big boned and slow havn't heard of a cross between these 2 yet but I suppose it could be something special

I mainly hunt feral cats, rabbits and want to start taking jackal but my deerhound x is only 6 months old and I am not to sure the other dogs can handle a jackal seeing as they have to catch it fisrt

I want to cross my deerhound x when she is older but I am sure we will have a good chat about this on the forum

now you have made 2 posts you should be able to see a far bit more of the site.

atb rbd

have you got a photo of one of those boarbulls i havent heard of on before or is it the same as a boarboal

rbd

hiya mate we have similer dogs to some of yours and some here will love to chat to you ,,, lm just thinking,,,,,,,l would like to have 2 deer xs up front running ,then the bore bull traleing behind back up ,,,,just so the deer xs can help each other at same time ,,,,,,,but thats me ! and my tactics LM SHORE YOU WILL WORK IT OUT MY BRO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,micl,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by micl